- Jared, the Servant of the Dragon, before he knew the Dragon, spake and asked:
- When the Dragon awakens from slumber, does it do battle against the Darklings? Else why do the Darklings vex the Dragon in slumber?
- Will the Darklings face the Dragon’s vengeance cosmic for their sins against life and against the Dragon?
- Is the Dragon sustained by the mass of living energy alone, or does living energy of great uniqueness or vibrance or exquisiteness bring greater sustenance to the Dragon?
- Is all life of equal worth?
- And Jared was ordained a Servant of the Dragon, and he spake:
- Listen! For the Dragon brings utmost terrible vengeance and pain to the Darkling hordes, restoring the balance of cosmic justice and bringing the cycle from dark to brilliant and radiant light.
- This revelation is as living water to a man in long the desert and dying of thirst. I bring it to you with gladdest tidings.